Donate to our $1.4 Million Building Capital Campaign!
While a mailed check will avoid credit card fees for the museum, you may donate online by clicking HERE.
Donate or pledge by March 31, 2020 and receive one of these great donor premiums:
- $1,000 – Antique Biplanes photo book featuring the biplanes of the Kelch Aviation Museum
- $2,000 – Biplane ride for two in a vintage 1930 Waco Taperwing
Donors to the Kelch Aviation Museum Building Fund can choose various levels of sponsorship for individual sections of the building or for certain exhibits.
- Main Hangar Door – $35,000
- Staff Offices and Equipment –$25,000
- Aviation Art Gallery (Pat Packard paintings, Charles Hubbell lithographs and other artists) – $50,000
- Landscaping, Fencing & Gardens – $25,000
- Library (Manuals, Books, Artwork Storage) – $50,000
- Brodhead Airport Exhibit – $50,000
- Travel Air Exhibit (4000, 12Q & 12W) – $50,000
- Pietenpol Exhibit (Scout, Aircamper, Fords & Corvairs) – $50,000
- Monocoupe 70 Restoration – $60,000
- Automobile Display Room – $100,000
- Community Meeting Area – $125,000 – taken!
- Main Hangar Space – $250,000 – taken!
- Library/Archive Facility – $50,000 – taken!
Planned Giving or Bequest
Include the Kelch Aviation Museum in your will or trust and ensure that the “Golden Age of Aviation” will continue to be preserved for future generations.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many employers offer “Matched Giving” which can double the impact of your financial support. Ask your Human Resources contact if your company can help. The Kelch Aviation Museum is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and donations are tax exempt as allowed by law.
Buy an Orange Cone!
This is our twist on the ubiquitous “Buy a Brick” fundraising program. Al Kelch created the process for manufacturing the classic orange traffic cone and we honor that invention with engraved, personalized cones for donors of $250.
Donations of $1,000 are recognized with the donor’s name on our Donor’s Wall.
If a pledged or scheduled donation is better for you, download and print our Donation Pledge Form here.
Mailed donations may be sent to:
Kelch Aviation Museum, Inc.
P.O. Box 122
Brodhead, WI 53520-0122